November 5th news,The State Administration of Radio and Television issued a notice yesterday on the issuance of the “Regulations on the Responsibility System for the Prevention and Punishment of the Fraudulent and Fraudulent Falsification of Radio, TV and Online Audiovisual Statistics”. The notice emphasized the comprehensive prevention and severe punishment of statistical fraud and fraud, and the sound implementation of radio, television and online audiovisual statistics. Accountability.
The following is the specific content of the regulations:
Article 1 In order to implement the decision and deployment of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on strengthening statistical work, implement the spirit of the Central Office and the State Council’s “Opinions on Deepening the Reform of the Statistical Management System to Improve the Authenticity of Statistical Data” and other documents, and comprehensively prevent and severely punish statistical fraud , Falsification, complete implementation of the responsibility system for radio, television and online audio-visual statistical work, in accordance with the “Statistical Law of the People’s Republic of China”, “The Implementation Regulations of the People’s Republic of China Statistics Law”, “Administrative Agency Civil Servants Punishment Regulations,” “Statistical Violations and Discipline Regulations”, “Radio and Television These regulations are formulated in accordance with the Regulations on the Administration of Industry Statistics and other relevant regulations.
Article 2 These regulations apply to the leading cadres and relevant staff of various levels of radio and television administrations, state-owned enterprises, institutions, and social organizations (hereinafter referred to as units) engaged in the management and statistical work of radio and television and network audiovisual statistics.
Article 3 Persist in the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for the New Era, strengthen the “four consciousnesses”, strengthen the “four self-confidence”, achieve “two safeguards”, and establish and improve the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud.
Article 4 To prevent and punish statistical falsification and falsification, we should adhere to the leadership of the party, adhere to both the symptoms and the root causes, both punishment and prevention, pay attention to prevention and severe punishment of fraud, in accordance with the principle of “combination of collective leadership and individual division of labor”, establish “who is in charge, Who is in charge, who is responsible for the statistics, who is in charge of the responsibility system of “level by level and level by level”.
Article 5 The leadership team of each unit assumes overall leadership responsibilities for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, mainly including:
(1) Formulate measures for the unit to prevent and punish statistical fraud and fraud, and clarify the responsibilities of team members and various functional departments in preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud;
(2) Establish a responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, supervise and inspect the implementation of the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud;
(3) Implement “zero tolerance” for statistical fraud and fraud, strictly implement the sanctioning suggestion system for persons responsible for statistical violations, and seriously hold statisticians accountable for statistical fraud and fraud in party discipline and government affairs;
(4) Organize and carry out publicity and education on the rule of statistics for leading cadres, statisticians, survey subjects and the general public, strengthen the leadership of statistical work, assign strong statisticians, improve the quality and equipment level of statisticians, and ensure statistical work funds and conditions.
Article 6 The principal persons in charge of each unit shall bear the primary responsibility for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, mainly including:
(1) Persist in setting an example, taking the lead in abiding by the law, studying the law, and following the law;
(2) Supervise and urge members of the team to perform their duties in accordance with disciplines and laws, and strengthen the supervision and management of statistical education on the leadership team of lower-level units and their members;
(3) Promote the establishment of a responsibility system and establish and improve a responsibility mechanism from top to bottom to prevent statistical fraud and fraud;
(4) Supervise the implementation of the tasks of preventing statistical fraud and falsification;
(5) Improve the statistical work mechanism and strengthen the construction of the statistician team.
Article 7 The person in charge of statistical work and the person in charge of the internal organization involved in statistical functions of each unit shall bear the main responsibility for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, mainly including:
(1) Formulate and implement specific tasks and measures to prevent statistical fraud and fraud;
(2) Supervise and guide the effective implementation of the responsibility of preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud;
(3) Organizing to carry out statistical investigations in strict accordance with statistical laws, regulations, and statistical investigation systems;
(4) Strengthen professional training and professional ethics education for statisticians to ensure that statisticians keep to the bottom line of statistical laws and regulations;
(5) Improving the data quality control system for statistical data collection, processing, verification, reporting and release;
(6) Organize the verification of data quality.
Article 8 The statisticians shall bear direct responsibility for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, mainly including:
(1) Perform duties in accordance with the law, insist on seeking truth from facts, and truthfully collect, process, verify, and submit statistical data;
(2) Do a good job in the construction, maintenance and use management of the basic statistical unit information database to ensure the complete and timely update of the basic information of the unit;
(3) Arrange statistical investigation tasks in accordance with regulations, and inform statistical investigation subjects of their rights and obligations.
Article 9 The personnel and party committee (discipline inspection commission) departments shall strengthen the evaluation and management of the statistical work of leading cadres, improve the performance evaluation indicators, improve the evaluation methods, and establish a correct view of political performance and employment orientation. When the relevant persons in charge and staff involved in statistical functions conduct job inspections and cadre assessments, they must have an in-depth understanding of whether the relevant candidates support statistical agencies and statisticians to carry out their work independently in accordance with the law, whether there are statistical data falsifications and falsifications, and seek statistics when necessary According to the opinions of relevant departments in charge of work, it is necessary to assess whether cadres are good at using statistical data; the personnel department should make statistical laws and regulations an important part of cadre education and training.
Article 10 Information technology support and data processing units shall ensure the scientificity, accuracy, and completeness of relevant information systems and information technology support for statistical work, and perform data processing in strict accordance with the methods stipulated in the statistical investigation system to ensure information technology support for statistical work And data processing is not disturbed.
Article 11 The leadership team of each unit is responsible for organizing and implementing the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, and the responsibility for implementing the inefficient personnel is held in accordance with the management authority.
Article 12 If the leadership team of each unit and its members have one of the following circumstances, they shall be deemed to have failed to strictly perform the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud, and shall be notified in accordance with the cadre management authority:
(1) Inadequate implementation of the various deployments of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on statistics according to law, and inadequate implementation of the work arrangements of the higher-level departments on preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud;
(2) Failing to include the prevention and punishment of statistical fraud and fraud into the scope of responsibility of departmental statisticians in performing their duties according to law, and failing to establish a responsibility system for the unit to prevent and punish statistical fraud and fraud;
(3) Failing to strictly implement the system for the punishment and handling of persons responsible for statistical violations of discipline and law. Concealing and failing to report or suppress cases of statistical violations discovered by the region and the department, fail to investigate and deal with statistical data falsification, and hold accountable persons responsible;
(4) A large area or continuous occurrence of falsification of statistical data occurs in this region, this department, or this unit, and fails to organize investigation and verification when knowing that the statistical data is not true;
(5) Participate in falsifying statistical data, fabricating false data, and instructing statistical survey subjects or other personnel to falsify statistics;
(6) Retaliation against statistical law enforcement personnel, discipline inspection and supervisory personnel, etc. who perform their duties in accordance with the law;
(7) Other circumstances that fail to strictly implement the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical falsification and fraud.
Article 13 The statistician fails to strictly perform the responsibilities listed in Article 8 of these regulations, does not conduct investigation and verification knowing that the statistical data is not true, participates in the falsification of statistical data, fabricates false data, and instructs statistical survey subjects or other personnel to falsify statistics Failing to support or cooperate in investigating and punishing statistical violations and laws in accordance with the law should be deemed to have failed to strictly perform the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud and should be notified.
Article 14 The person in charge of each unit shall not modify the statistical data collected and sorted by the statisticians according to law, shall not require the statisticians to forge or tamper with the statistical data in any way, and shall not attack the statisticians who perform their duties in accordance with the law or who refuse or boycott illegal statistics. revenge.
Article 15 The competent radio and television departments at all levels shall carry out statistical supervision in accordance with the law, and regularly conduct random checks and inspections on the implementation of the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and fraud by lower-level departments and units and the authenticity and completeness of statistical data.
Article 16 The implementation of the responsibility system for preventing and punishing statistical fraud and falsification shall serve as an important basis for the reporting of work and integrity and annual assessment by the members of the leadership team of each unit. The statistics department should share the problems and clues found in the statistical work with the personnel and party committee (discipline inspection committee) departments.
Article 17 For violations of statistical laws and regulations and these regulations, the relevant departments shall, in accordance with the relevant requirements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council, in accordance with the “Regulations on Disciplinary Measures of the Communist Party of China”, “Regulations on the Accountability of the Communist Party of China”, “Statistic Law of the People’s Republic of China”, and “People of China” The Regulations on the Implementation of the Statistical Law of the Republic, the Regulations on the Punishment of Civil Servants of Administrative Organs, the Regulations on the Punishment of Statistical Violations and Disciplinary Acts, and the Interim Regulations on the Punishment of Staff of Public Institutions.
Article 18 These regulations shall come into force on the date of issuance.